Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use Afterpay you must:
Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
Using Afterpay for the first time:
- Add garments to your shopping bag
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an Afterpay account and confirm and pay the first of four installments up front
Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out)
Please note, Afterpay cannot be used to pay for Gift Cards, or any orders containing a Gift Card as well as other items.
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit https://www.afterpay.com/
You can download the Klara app from the Apple and Google Play app store.
Please note Afterpay is unavailable in New Zealand.